At Red Diamond Roofing, we do not want financial obstacles to limit your ability to move forward with an important or necessary roofing service. For this reason, we offer multiple financing options to qualified homeowners and businesses. Our lending partners provide a fast, easy application process and secure, affordable payment plans.
To learn more about our lending partner, select the link below.
Advantages Of Financing Your Roofing Project
Choosing a reputable lending company to fund your next roofing project has numerous benefits for you as a borrower. These benefits include the following:
- Fast, easy, no-obligation application process
- 100% confidentiality
- Options for credit-challenged applicants
- Lower interest rates
- More favorite lending terms
- Fixed payment plan
- No prepayment penalties
With today’s technological advances, including fast, convenient online payment options, managing your payment is easier than ever.
Choosing Service Finance Company, LLC
As a nationally-licensed sales finance company and an approved FHA Title I Lender, Service Finance Company, LLC provides over 50 financing solutions to contractors enrolled in the SFC Financing Program. Homeowners can connect to a qualified contractor to receive flexible financing for their home improvement project.
Service Finance Company, LLC offers homeowners a convenient online financing calculator to estimate their monthly payment amount. The lending program strives to provide a low monthly payment that may offset the energy savings from installing a new roof. The autopay option ensures timely, hassle-free payment.
Contact Red Diamond Roofing today to discuss lending options through Service Finance Company, LLC.
How Home Improvement/Renovation Financing Works
Pursuing lending solutions for a necessary roofing project involves a number of basic steps:
- Complete an application. An online application can be completed within minutes. Most applications do not require significant supporting financial documentation. Answer basic questions about your credit profile, income, and other debt balances.
- Application review and approval. The lending source reviews your application (generally within 24 hours.) Most applicants qualify for financing.
- Selecting a payment plan. Once your application receives approval, you work with the qualified lending agency to choose an affordable payment plan that meets your budgetary requirements. Interest rates and lending terms are explained fully for eligible borrowers.
- Ongoing customer service support. As questions arise, contact your dedicated lending source to receive answers timely.