Delivering Affordable Residential Roof Replacement Services
No matter what type of roof you own on your home, the time comes when your existing roof needs replacement. At Red Diamond Roofing, we make replacing your roof straightforward and affordable. We customize roofing solutions to meet your needs, and we perform our installation work in an efficient and timely manner. Trust us to deliver a memorable customer service experience that exceeds your highest expectations.
Signs You Need A New Residential Roof
Your roof provides the security your home needs to protect who and what you cherish most. When your roof shows signs of aging, contact a knowledgeable roofing contractor like Red Diamond Roofing to perform a comprehensive assessment of your roof’s condition. We recognize and understand the factors to consider when determining whether to replace your roof. Here are signs that signify your home requires a new roof:
- Shingle Begin Buckling, Curling, or Cracking. Any damage to shingling opens the door to external weather elements (and unwelcome pests) entering your home’s interior. Without properly channeling water and moisture away from the roof deck underneath, the risk of water damage and persistent leaking increases substantially.
- Asphalt Shingle Granules Shedding Or Loss. The granules on an asphalt shingle serve multiple vital functions. The reflective properties of granules reduce excess heat from entering your home. Without sufficient granules, your air conditioning bills increase. If you observe a significant loss of granules, your roof needs replacing.
- Internal Water, Moisture, Mold, or Mildew Damage. If you observe visible signs of moisture intrusion inside your home, your roofing system likely has been compromised. Identifying the source of the issue requires a thorough inspection of the entire roofing system, including the sheathing, underlayment, ventilation, flashing, and shingles.
- External Water Staining, Streaking, or Discoloration. When visible signs of water staining appear on your asphalt shingles, many possible explanations exist for what you observe. Algae often produces black staining. Rust creates red or brown staining. Hard water buildup elicits white or yellow staining. Tree debris yields green staining.
- Shingle Roof is 20+ Years Old. The typical asphalt shingle roof lasts between 15 and 25 years, depending on the quality of the materials and workmanship. Generally, you should contact a roofing company when your home’s roof reaches 20 years to analyze its condition and determine its expected remaining lifespan.
- Meaningful Increase in Energy Bills. If you see a sudden increase in your home’s energy consumption, your roof’s condition may be a contributing factor. An inefficiently performing roof produces internal temperature extremes. In warm weather, heat becomes trapped. In cooler weather, cold enters, and heat escapes.
- Pest Infestation. Failing to address an issue with your roof introduces pests to your home. Rodents, insects, and birds frequently take advantage of the tiniest opening in your home to nest. These outside intruders can cause damage to your home’s insulation, structure, wiring, and almost any other areas.
Improve your business the Red Diamond way.
How To Select A Residential Roofing Contractor
With so many roofing companies on the market, choosing the right contractor takes time and effort. Making the wrong decision can create frustration and headaches. At Red Diamond Roofing, we understand you don’t have time to waste on nonsense. You need a contractor with the knowledge and experience to guide you expertly, efficiently, affordably, and professionally. Take the following factors into consideration:
- Professional Licensing, Credentials, and Qualifications. At Red Diamond Roofing, we are fully licensed, insured, and bonded in the State of Colorado. We also proudly hold full BBB accreditation, including an A+ BBB rating. We also serve as a member of the Colorado Roofing Association, which helps homeowners make informed decisions. Never hire an unlicensed roofing company. Verify that the contractor possesses the necessary licensing to perform the work you need. Request that the contractor provide proof of insurance. Confirm with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) that the contractor remains in good standing.
- Residential Roofing Experience and Expertise. Many roofing companies come and go in just a few short years. Few contractors become truly established in the roofing industry. Many contractors dabble with roofing or don’t make roofing a specialty. Choose a contractor that focuses on roofing as a concentrated discipline. For residential matters, Red Diamond Roofing exclusively specializes in roofing. We have a passion for helping homeowners address their roofing needs. Our meticulous attention to detail ensures that the work you receive meets the highest industry standards and your expectations.
- Brand Affiliations and Partnerships. At Red Diamond Roofing, we hold many outstanding distinctions. We are an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, a designation reserved for the top 1% of roofing contractors. We also are a GAF Factory-Certified Roofing Contractor and a Malarkey Emerald Premium Contractor. Successful roofing companies buildmeaningful partnerships with leading roofing product manufacturers. These relationships yield substantial benefits to the end consumer, the homeowner. Most importantly, homeowners have access to the widest range of roofing materials.
- Available Manufacturer and Labor Warranties. Warranties provide homeowners with peace of mind that the product and craftsmanship are free from defects. If an unforeseen issue arises under the warranty period, the manufacturer offers the homeowner coverage to restore or replace the defective product at no additional expense. Red Diamond Roofing’s relationships with leading roofing product manufacturers ensure homeowners receive access to the best warranties on the market. Owens Corning, GAF, and Malarkey each offer limited lifetime coverage against product defects and enhanced warranty options.
- Written Contracts and Price Guarantees. Integrity means unyieldingly standing behind one’s word. Roofing companies that pride themselves on providing upfront and ethical services stand apart. Consistently doing what is in the homeowner’s best interests takes courage and determination to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.As a multigenerational family-owned business, Red Diamond Roofing provides affordable residential roofing services for Colorado-based homeowners. We put our services in writing and provide accurate price estimates that you can rely upon as a reflection of how we do business.
Improve your home or business the Red Diamond way.